Wednesday, November 30, 2011

For the love of flannel

We are cozy creatures over here.
Nice jeans are considered church pants, and worn very begrudgingly by my boys. They spend their days running around in athletic or sweat pants.

My gals enjoy their cozy tights, leggings, and comfy pants.  At the age of 8.5, I can count on one hand how many times Sydney has worn jeans in her life.  I buy her a pair every so often, but she just doesn't like them.

They do come by it naturally, tho.
I'll wear leggings any day.
Cozy I tell you.

Now that the seasons are changing, my eyes have been drawn to more cozy fabrics at the store.

And while perusing the aisles, I realized that flannel isn't just for large, oversize, button down shirts circa 1992 anymore.

They make some really cute prints.

So I bought a few yards, and made Stella a pair of flannel ruffle pants, and Ellery a flannel dress...



And now we wear our comfy clothes in style :)
Happy Wednesday all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment