Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sweater Re-Fashion- Part 1

 I stink at returning pop cans.

I can't seem to ever remember them.
And I try to make my grocery outings as quick and painless as possible,
 as Elle likes to raise my blood pressure when I let her out of the house.

My mound of papers awaiting the gator could probably reach the moon if I lined them up.

I throw juice boxes in the garbage, for the sake of tidyness....gasp.  Please don't send the terracyle police my way!

However, all this said.... I do love a good clothes re-fashion.

And thanks to Pinterest, I have a million projects swirling through my head.
So today, I thought I'd give this trusty old Gap sweater a new life...


You see, the colors fit my decor perfectly.
And I have been drooling over all of the sweater pillow's I've seen on the www lately.



It's not fancy, but it is cozy!

Stay tuned to see what we did with the sleeves :)

3 comments:

  1. I used to have that sweater too! I loved the colors, but it just became so giant on me! I wish I kept it for a sweater pillow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is changing lives, one pin at a time!
    that is so great! I really think that you should open up a recycle/upcycle business. Folks like us could bring you our goods and you could transform them :)

    ReplyDelete