Monday, May 14, 2012

Girly Girl

A couple of months back, I was able to score a kid free day away....shopping with my favorite gal pals.

A rare and delightful treat.

We are all bargain lovers/ treasure hunters/ antiquers, so we hit up a few thrift and consignment shops. Good times.

Amongst my treasure trove of great finds, I stumbled upon these 2 shirts.
A 4t Target special, and an old lady ruffle blouse.


An upcyclers dream...as the pink shirt exactly matches the ruffles on the t shirt.
They were made for each other, I tell you :)


And Stelly Jane is thrilled to have another dress with her beloved ruffles :)


Happy Monday all~

2 comments:

  1. good work!!!! the dress is so cute and Stelly looks so grown up in these pictures. :) Happy Monday to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute once again! I love how you see things and are able to put them together into something so adorable. God has blessed you with a wonderful gift/talent- Hope you can continue to find some time to use it!

    ReplyDelete