Friday, December 23, 2011

A little Christmas sewing.

My niece loves elephants.
And being the only sister in the family, she also loves anything that twirls.

Naturally I promised her I would make her an elephant dress.
Pink and purple elephants, per her request...the girl knows what she likes, and I like that.
And since I had a hard time finding a nice "pink and purple" elephant fabric...I thought I'd make her one of each :)  After all, you can never have enough fancy.



And on a different note...
I'm seeking advice.
Thank you for all the kind words concerning my "Blessed" hoop. 
After the New Year I am hoping to be snowed in and sit and craft while I sip my coffee.  (But not too snowed in that there is no school :)

And I'm wondering...
What other words do you think would go well in a hoop?
Talk amongst yourselves, and have a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments: